Learn all aspects of real-world trading from professional traders by using advanced technical analysis, trading tactics and other tools used by the Dalal Street pros.
List of Modules
Basic module has been designed for those who are new to financial markets and would like to understand the markets from basics. The course has been designed beginners in order to educate them on all the aspects of financial markets.
- Basic of equity markets
- Stock Market terminologies
- How to place orders and types of orders
- Basic factors that affects the market movements
- Linkages between different types of market
- Introduction to commodity and currency market
- Discussion on Major stock market scams and financial crisis
Derivatives are instruments to manage financial risks. They are called so because they ‘derive’ value from some other asset called an underlying asset. A derivative is a contract between two or more parties whose value is based on an agreed-upon underlying financial asset (like a security) or set of assets (like an index). Common underlying instruments include bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, market indexes and stocks. The value of the underlying assets keeps changing according to market conditions. The basic principle behind entering into derivative contracts is to earn profits by speculating on the value of the underlying asset in future.
- Basics of Derivatives
- Understanding the Index
- Introduction to Futures and Forwards Contracts
- Explanation and Implementation of Futures and Forwards Contracts
- Introduction to Options
- Explanation and Implementation of Options (Call & Put )
- Explanation and Valuation of Options Premium
- Introduction of Greeks
- Explanation and Implementation of Greeks
- Trading Systems
- Clearing and Settlement Systems
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Taxation and Margin Management
- Explanation and Implementation of Hedging Strategies in Derivatives , Cash Market and in USD on Metastock Software
Basic Graph Sessions introduce participants to the different horizon of chart analysis and the traditional techniques.
- Introduction of Technical Analysis and basic of charts
- Dow Theory and its practical implications
- Candlesticks charting techniques
- Traditional technical indicators – RSI, MACD, ATR, Demand Index etc
- Support, Resistance and Trend lines
- Moving averages : Types and trading techniques
- Back testing and software understanding
Advanced technical concepts help students to predict long term target and to conquer the major financial crises too.
- Short term trading techniques – includes revision of Candlesticks, support resistance, trend line and indicators and their extensions.
- Long Term trading techniques – (i) Detailed study on Elliot waves theory.
(ii) MFI and Profitunity trading system.
(iii) Fractal trading System
(iv) Rainbow chart, Daryl Guppy MMA and RMO.
(v) Advance charts study like – RENKO,KAGI, Three line break etc.
Add-On Modules (Optional)
Fundamental Analysis is the art of evaluating the intrinsic value of a stock to find long-term investing opportunities. It is the process of looking at a business at the most basic or fundamental financial level. This type of analysis examines the key ratios of a business to determine its financial health and it can give an idea of the value of its stock. It takes several factors into account, including revenue, asset management, and the production of a business as well as interest rate.
This study would help the students to identify the probable levels where institutions are participating in the market and also they’ll be able to catch the probable turning points of the trending market and able to mark the levels of anti-trend zones. This concept of zone marking and trading would help them understand the movement of price and stocks and make them better at catching different moves during a range bound market or give them the understand of the reason behind the reversal.
The objective of Technical Analysis Course is to prepare investors and traders to trade like professionals and make a living from active trading.
Whether you have never traded before, or only trade once in awhile, this course will teach you the secrets and practical aspects of the active trading world,with an emphasis on technical analysis, risk management, psychology, and the use of case studies.
You will learn technical analysis from the basic to the most advanced levels, utilizing techniques and high probability chart patterns used by professional traders and market makers. We will teach you how to identify patterns that stocks exhibit in charts of various time frames, and show you how to capitalize on that data by knowing how to enter, manage, and exit the trade appropriately.
Some of the practical tools our students will enjoy:
We believe that personal attention and tutoring is the most effective way to help you understand the material and succeed. That’s why each class has a high teacher to student ratio (a maximum of 25-30 students per class) to give our students personal attention and the depth of knowledge they need to be successful traders.