Learn all aspects of real-world trading from professional traders by using advanced technical analysis, trading tactics and other tools used by the Dalal Street pros.
The objective of Technical Analysis Course is to prepare investors and traders to trade like professionals and make a living from active trading.
Whether you have never traded before, or only trade once in awhile, this course will teach you the secrets and practical aspects of the active trading world, with an emphasis on technical analysis, risk management, psychology, and the use of case studies.
You will learn technical analysis from the basic to the most advanced levels, utilizing techniques and high probability chart patterns used by professional traders and market makers. We will teach you how to identify patterns that stocks exhibit in charts of various time frames, and show you how to capitalize on that data by knowing how to enter, manage, and exit the trade appropriately.
Some of the practical tools our students will enjoy:
- Analysis and case studies of current events in the market as they apply to the course a material.
- Working with trading platforms & technical analysis tools used by Wall Street professionals.
- Learn advanced secret trading techniques used by NASDAQ market makers.
- Identify and develop the right trading style for you , while understanding how to adapt to changing market conditions.
We believe that personal attention and tutoring is the most effective way to help you understand the material and succeed. That’s why each class has a high teacher to student ratio (a maximum of 25-30 students per class) to give our students personal attention and the depth of knowledge they need to be successful traders.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Know how to prepare for and act during the trading day.
- Identify market moves before they happen.
- Make large 1-3 -day gains by using unique Swing Trading techniques.
- Control your order flow and think & act like a Market Maker.
- Identify the right trading style for you and develop it, while knowing how to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Master and operate a sophisticated trading platform and technical analysis software used by professional traders.