Technical Analysis full course
Learn all aspects of real-world trading from professional traders by using advanced technical analysis, trading tactics and other tools used by the Dalal Street pros.
Convenient Weekend Classes on Saturday & Sunday Only
It has been almost 15 years since electronic trading got introduced in India, the advent of this brought profound changes in the marketplace. The start of bull run and its corrections broke the upward trend with the result that buy-and-hold is no longer a valid investment strategy, In addition, brokerage rates have decreased, and the Internet has made electronic trading available to everyone. All this has caused investors to be more involved in the trading process and interested in self-directed trading. Major brokerage houses have responded by including Technical Analysis tools in their trading platforms. This created a need for an exhaustive course in Technical Analysis.
Technical Analysis Course Details
Module I: Basic Overview of Indian Securities Market, Currency and Commodities Market
The basic module has been designed for those who are new to financial markets and would like to understand the markets from the very basic. This technical analysis course has been designed for beginners in order to educate them on all the aspects of financial markets.
- Basics of Equity Markets
- Stock Market Terminologies
- How to Place Orders and Types of Orders
- Basic Factors that Affect the Market Movements
- Linkages between Different Types of Markets
- Introduction to Commodity and Currency Market
- Discussion on Major Stock Market Scams and
- Introduction to Technical Analysis and Basics of Charts
Module II: Derivatives
- Basics of Derivatives
- Understanding the Index
- Introduction to Futures and Forwards Contracts
- Explanation and Implementation of Futures and Forwards Contracts
- Introduction to Options
- Explanation and Implementation of Options (Call & Put)
- Explanation and Valuation of Options Premium
- Explanation and Implementation of Greeks
- Clearing and Settlement Systems
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Taxation and Margin Management
- Explanation and Implementation of Hedging Strategies in Derivatives, Cash Market and in USD on Metastock Software
- Introduction to Greeks
Module III: Basic Graph Sessions
Module IV: Advanced Graph Sessions
- Short term trading techniques – Includes revision of candlesticks, Support resistance, Trend line and indicators and their extensions.
- Long Term trading techniques – detailed study of elliot waves theory,MFI and profitunity trading system,Fractal trading system
- Rainbow Chart, Daryl Guppy MMA and RMO
- Advance Charts Study like – RENKO,KAGI,Three line break etc.
Share Gurukul Pvt. Ltd. Bajaj House. 97 Nehru Place. New Delhi, Delhi 110019, IN